Lightfoot – making our roads safer, cleaner and less expensive by rewarding better drivers
Lightfoot is an award-winning, government-supported driver improvement technology that is helping to make our roads safer, our environment cleaner and our motoring less expensive.
Lightfoot rewards better drivers and is the world’s first platform to help them monetise their good driving.
It has two core components:
- A small device that communicates directly with the vehicle’s engine and provides the driver with visual and verbal feedback to enable them to stay within the engine’s ‘sweet spot’ (optimum efficiency).
- An exciting rewards platform that enables drivers to benefit personally from better driving (whether at work or at home) through competitions, prizes, discounts and other incentives.
Drivers using Lightfoot typically see:
- Fuel costs down by up to 20%
- Accidents down by up to 60%
- Wear and tear costs down by 40-50%
- Harmful emissions down by 15-20%
“In my opinion Lightfoot is brilliant… It has a true, accurate and instant effect on the driver and it encourages better driver behaviour, empowering them to make their own decisions.” – Steve Love, National Driver Development Manager, Alliance Healthcare