What we do
Very simply, as energy broker we provide our clients with clear and easy to understand quotations so they can make informed decisions about their gas and electricity contracts.
Securing you the best deal
We work with a wide range of utility suppliers in the UK market and have no vested interest in where contracts are placed.
Our only aim is that we secure the best possible contract for your business.
Unlike many of our competitors, we keep away from ‘high pressure sale at any cost’; rather we focus on developing long term relationships with our clients, which means we have retention rates over 95% on contract renewals.
We do not cold call, nor do we run a telesales team.
We do not tie our customers into any contract for our services.
They stay because they like what we do and how we do it.
Businesses have a right to open and honest information about their energy and we offer a level of service not readily available in the industry, of which we are justly proud.
We also believe the wider community should benefit from business success, so 10% of our profit and time goes to community and charitable organisations.
Ongoing help and support
Our service also continues long after we have secured you the best deal.
Once your contracts are placed, we are there to help you all year round:
- overcome any contract transfer problems
- liaise with suppliers to ensure there is no risk of penalties due to fluctuating consumption ·
- deal with credit rating queries
- establish new electricity and gas connections and meter installations
- reclassify meters when needs have changed
- settle disputes with utility companies
- sort out billing queries
- find other ways of reducing your energy consumption.