Executive Assistant to Director
Salary: competitive- depending on experience
This is an exciting and fast-paced role for a top-level Executive Assistant to provide comprehensive support to the company Director. As EA you will embrace the challenge of working for one of Exeter’s most prestigious employers, supporting the Director of an established group of companies whose specialities include property, data analytics and technology. This is a rare opportunity for a highly organised, energetic and professional EA to work at their full potential. You will be someone who thrives in a high-pressure and fast paced environment, and who embraces the challenge of a constantly changing workload. Based in one of the best workspaces in the country you will bring an extremely high level of professionalism, discretion and organisational skill to this key role for the business.
- To provide comprehensive support to the Director, including management of email correspondence, complex diary management, meeting preparation and responding to verbal and written queries.
- Effectively managing communication, including telephone calls, prioritising and filtering as appropriate and drawing attention to matters of priority.
- Preparing correspondence and presentations as required.
- Coordinating and planning all travel arrangements.
- Liaising with other departments and business support colleagues in the management of the Director’s diary.
- Meeting and greeting clients and VIPs and coordinating meetings and events.
Skills and experience:
- You will have extensive experience in an EA or PA role supporting Senior Management or Board level Directors.
- You will be highly proficient using MS Office including PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Exchange.
- You will have experience of delivering high quality support, focusing on the detail and high priorities without losing sight of the bigger picture.
- You will have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with high levels of emotional intelligence and discretion.
- A natural self starter you will have experience working on your own initiative, problem solving and developing new ways to work.
Along with extensive experience supporting top level management you will be highly organised, energetic and professional. You will thrive under pressure with the ability to prioritise, always producing a high quality of work. You must be emotionally intelligent with the ability to liaise at all levels using tact and diplomacy. If you are ready for the next step in your career and would like to find out more about this incredible opportunity, please contact Jo or Katie at RyderSlade for an informal chat.
You must hold a full driving licence and have your own transport.
Our client offers an extensive benefits package including:
Contributory Pension – Matched up to 5%
25 days holiday rising to 30 days after 5 years
Green Travel Incentive
Electric Car Scheme/Free Electric Car charging
Group Life Assurance – 4xstandard – can be enhance up to 10 times
Employee Assistance programme
Free meals (breakfast and lunch) and drinks
Gym & Sports Facilities/Exercise classes/On site Physiotherapy
Regular Social Events
To find out more get in touch with RyderSlade on 01392 314008 or visit their profile here