We are looking for a professional and commercially minded Operational Buyer to join a successful and growing business based on Exeter outskirts.
For the position of operational buyer, candidates ideally have a background in fulfilment and purchasing you will be ready to take the next step in your career with this exciting opportunity.
You will be working closely with the Operations and Sales teams to ensure that orders can be fulfilled on time and that customers receive exceptional service, project management and support.
- Liaising closely with the operations team to ensure that they have all items for projects to be completed on time and within contractual guidelines.
- Maintaining agreed stock levels to facilitate business development and installation teams can work proactively and efficiently.
- Negotiating and achieving the best prices possible across all purchases to achieve maximum profitability across all projects.
- Monitor and maintain supplier performance.
- Working closely with key operational colleagues regarding orders, stock checks and deliveries.
Skills and Experience:
- You will have experience of buying products as well as liaising with and negotiating with suppliers.
- Proven experience of working collaboratively across departments, with an ability to build and develop relationships with suppliers.
- Ideally you will have experience of obtaining and comparing quotes.
- Strong IT and numeracy skills.
- You must be a strong organiser with the good time-management and planning skills.
This is a permanent, full-time position and offers a great opportunity for a buyer looking to take the next step in their career.
Flexibility along with a positive and innovative approach will be welcomed by a successful and forward- thinking team who are leaders in their field.
Full time hours, Monday to Friday.
Benefits to be discussed on application.
To apply please call RyderSlade on 01392 314 008 or online by visiting the application page on their website