Offices at No.1 is a brand new office space hub located on Barnfield Crescent in Exeter City Centre. The stunning grade II listed building has been standing since 1840 and oozes character, with original features kept rightfully in their place and noticeable throughout.
Presenting luxurious and flexible serviced offices, meeting rooms and co-working space, Offices at No.1 is perfect for freelancers, startups and small businesses alike, and commuting couldn’t be easier with Exeter Central Station just a 10 minute walk away.
• 24/7 access (security assured with CCTV and key fobs issued to tenants separately programmed for each room).
• High speed business-grade fibre optic internet, providing building-wide Wifi.
• Ability to create secure private networks in each room and for each organisation.
• Reception service from 9am to 5pm (Mon to Fri) to greet visitors, answer incoming calls (when required) and deal with mail and deliveries.
• Separate phone numbers for each organisation/room. Handsets issued FOC, with calls charged monthly. (Existing phone numbers can be migrated into the building on request.)
• Two private meeting rooms, with 3 free hours of use per rented room per week (subject to availability on the booking system). Further access charged, depending on availability.
• 3 fully-equipped kitchens (with FOC milk, tea and instant coffee), 2 shower rooms and WCs.
• Informal meeting spaces available on two floors.
• Outside courtyard with bicycle storage, informal seating and space for summer functions.
• Photocopiers provided on each floor, with access by fob and charged separately.
• Cleaning of offices and communal areas.
• Document storage and parking available by separate negotiation.
Get in touch with Offices at No.1 today for more information and to book a tour.