Ryder Slade are looking for a professional and commercially minded Sales Co-ordinator to join a successful and growing business based on Exeter outskirts.
Ideally with a background in operations and project delivery you will be ready to take the next step in your career with this exciting opportunity.
You will be working closely with the design, purchasing and sales teams to ensure that orders can be fulfilled on time and that customers receive exceptional service, project management and support.
- Maintaining processes and databases to ensure all documentation, reports and plans are relevant, accurate and complete.
- Effectively organising projects, communicating between clients, suppliers and colleagues to ensure contractual deadlines are met.
- Acting as first point of contact for all queries and information.
- Developing positive relationships with customers and teams to facilitate the smooth running of the project.
- Effective tracking and communication of project status.
- Collating and monitoring all customer feedback to identify and communicate ideas and improvements.
Skills and experience:
- Proven experience in an administrative role, ideally in a sales support or project co-ordinator role.
- Highly IT literate with experience of using databases and project management tools.
- Excellent organisational, time management and planning skills.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- You must be a professional and open communicator with experience of building relationships with customers, suppliers and colleagues.
This is a permanent, full-time position and offers a great opportunity for a Sales Co-ordinator looking to take the next step in their career. Flexibility along with a positive, upbeat and innovative approach will be welcomed by a successful and forward- thinking team who are leaders in their field.
Full time hours Monday to Friday 8.30 – 5.30
Parking available on site.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org